- Al Awir tel +971-4-3331510
- Al Barsha tel +971-4-3476620
- Al Ghusais / Qusais tel +971-4-2670290 or +971-4-2673940
- Jebal Ali Free Zone (JAFZA) +971-4-8830110
- Sharjah tel +971-6-5487111
- Warsan +971-4-3336470
|Al Barsha/Umm Suqeim near MOTE||Dubai||0700-2100¹||Sat-Thu||+971-4-3476620|
|Sharjah Auto Village, Emirates Road||Sharjah||+971-6-5487111||May 2006|
- Open only to 1400 (2pm) on Thursdays (1430 for Jebel Ali). Update: from September 2005, opening hours extended to 2100 (9pm) according to Tasjeel press release 28 September 2005. Previous update was a change from 0700-1500 to 0700-2100 in April 2002.
- Working hours extended from 0700-2100 to 0700-2400 (midnight) in April 2010. Not clear if Thursday included. Extended working hours might be implemented at other Tasjeel centers in the UAE at a later date.
- Tasjeel started in 1999, and is a joint venture between Emirates Petroleum Products Company (EPPCO) (or Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) in emirates other than Dubai, who operates EPPCO petrol stations anyway) and the RTA in Dubai (and other UAE traffic police departments in other emirates - and Dubai Police in Dubai prior to the RTA) to provide vehicle testing and registration services. The whole process of registration and renewal should only take 30 minutes at Tasjeel centers according to them. But allow an hour or two to be safe.
- Tasjeel Manager, Ayas Bin Hendi, in a 25 May 2004 press release said "Tasjeel is now slated to open two new sites in Sharjah, in conjunction with Sharjah Traffic Police, and plans to have one or two test bay sites in Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah," but as of end 2010, the opening of new sites appears to be slower than expected.
- Tasjeel vehicle and registration centers are not open on Fridays (as of end 2010 at least).
- Fees and charges are approximately (as of 2009)
- Mechanical and vehicle testing fee AED 100-200
- Registration renewal fee AED 100-200
- New vehicle registration AED 250-400
- New number plate AED 100-200
- Fine for expired registration AED 50-100 per year overdue
- Express VIP fee AED 100-200 (if available) - Al Sayara Express Service.
- Most, or all, Tasjeel centers will have a petrol/service station, tyre/tire retail shop, oil change service, car battery shop, small supermarket/grocery store, vehicle insurance supplier, car wash, document typing, number plate production, bank ATM.